The new 2019 coronavirus are part of a large family of viruses that can cause colds and other serious illnesses, such as Short Breast Disease from Asia.
How people get infected with Covid-19
- The new coronavirus 2019 is a zoonosis which means that animals can be given to humans, and humans can also be given to humans.
- The disease can be spread by:
- Staying close to people with signs and symptoms.
SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS
- Choking and difficulty breathing / Choking
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN NORMAL FLU AND COVID-19
- There is no major difference between a normal flu and coronavirus. In the case of coronavirus, about 2% of people die.
- About 80% of patients do not have a major sign of this disease, which means they may not even know if they have coronavirus.
- About 15% of people have mild signs.
- Only about 5% of people may need to go to hospital because they are seriously ill.
- According to studies of this disease, about 2% of people die from complications.
- Older people, people with systemic diseases are most vulnerable to Coronavirus.
- Severe pneumonia
- Shortness of breath disease
- Several organs in the body may fail
HOW TO AVOID COVID-19 TRAP
1) Always wash your hands with soap
2) Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing
3) Cook all meat or eggs thoroughly before eating
4) Avoid staying with those around you who cough and sneeze
5) Avoid touching your mouth, eyes and nose
- A sick person may be given medication to treat the signs and symptoms of fever, cough, shortness of breath.
- If you suspect someone with COVID-19, ask them to be careful not to give the disease to others, to stay in an isolated place, and to contact the Public Health Ministry. :
- +509 3104 – 0011
- +509 4343 – 3333
- There is currently no treatment for infections with the new Coronavirus 2019. But most people with signs and symptoms recover by themselves.